- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 3 Car Spaces
- 760 Square metres
A Nice Home in the Hills is Still Affordable
Delightfully renovated home offering a rural charm and warmth with modern appointments. Fantastic opportunity to call the hills home or a perfect investment property.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• 760m2 allotment providing space in a pretty garden setting
• Adjacent reserve enhances the rural hills feel
• Smartly updated home with modern Colorbond exterior
• Original 1950 build with high ceilings, retains its country heritage
• Living area with both split system and slow combustion heating
• Well-appointed, freshened up kitchen and bathroom
• All 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Rear verandah with timber decking
• High clearance carport suitable for caravan or boat
• 20' x 30' shed with concrete floor and power
• 2 x 5000 litre rainwater tanks
Here is a wonderful opportunity to live in the Adelaide Hills without the need to pay high prices and feel entrapped by other homes.
Located only 5 minutes to Nairne and just a few more to Mt Barker, Brukunga maintains its quiet country appeal yet is close to all essential services, shops and schools.
The home contains its own special character and with its updated features, including kitchen and bathroom, it makes the home easy to live in and love. The timber look flooring and high ceilings are a nice touch.
Sitting on the rear deck under the verandah overlooking the backyard and adjacent reserve gives a real sense of hills living and, with a shed that is divided into two sections providing workshop / storage and games room options, it is a very enjoyable property.
The property would make an ideal investment with a history of generous returns.
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.