- 2 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 4 Car Spaces
- 80937 Square metres
Wow !! What an Opportunity
Humbug Scrub. Set on 20 beautiful acres with 2 dams, this solid home and all its shedding is the basis to a recreational lifestyle.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Stunning, gently undulating land to suit just about every recreational purpose
• Fantastic fish-filled, large dam for stock and domestic needs, with 2nd stock dam
• Solid home comprising central living area, large family room, kitchen with room for small table
• 2 good size bedrooms, bathroom and laundry
• Separate semi self-contained building to suit guests or extended family
• Workshop facility, storage sheds and more
• 2 x 5000 gallon water tanks
• Scenic and quiet location, just a short drive to the north-eastern and northern suburbs
The solid brick residence is ready to be occupied and, although comprising just 2 bedrooms, each bedroom along with the living areas, are large, creating a spacious home. In addition, the sleepout provides optional purposes with its own bathroom, kitchenette and living space.
There is some good shedding on the property including a workshop, garage and storage shed in which sundry items will remain on the property.
It is the land, however, that's impossible not to love and a walk to the crest, which is in the middle of the property, is the best vantage point from which to understand this.
To the north, the land slopes gently down to the second dam and this area is home to kangaroos and recently seen emus.
To the south, looking back towards the home, the large dam is evidenced and it's easy to imagine horses grazing or other animals enjoying the property. There is the good with the bad here, where most fences are in disrepair and the workings of the property are unknown, but it certainly isn't hard to understand the lifestyle opportunities this property offers.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.