- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 2 Car Spaces
- 748 Square metres
Great Location For A Classic Newton Home
Set on a generous 748m2 allotment, this solid brick home has internal upgrades, shedding and is positioned next to a reserve.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Handsome, rendered front, solid brick home
• 9ft pattern plastered ceilings
• Updated kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooker and wide breakfast bar
• Recently renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling
• Large living room with slow combustion heater and picture window
• 20' x 20' shed with internal room utilised as workshop and recreational room
• Great position in a no-through road next to a reserve
The property has a commanding street presence with its landscaped front gardens the foreground to the modern rendered exterior. Internally, the polished pine floors are underneath high ceilings that enhance the feeling of space. This 1965 built home requires a simple spruce up to bring it to its deserving glory. The carport and rear verandah can accommodate 2 cars. The platform rear patio overlooks the backyard and offers views to the north.
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.