- 8 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 5 Car Spaces
- 3373 Square metres
Character laden property full of opportunities
A fantastic property with several residential opportunities amongst a beautiful garden setting on 3373m2!
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Located in the heart of the township yet quiet and tranquil
• Residence with four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and decorative features
• Gallery with kitchen
• Olde Stables building is fully self contained with two double bedrooms and dining/living area
• Hayloft building is two storey, self contained with one bedroom, bathroom and kitchen
• 40' X 20' Colorbond garage has power and a concrete floor
Residence highlights include:
• Polished timber floors and 11' ceilings
• Double size room with tiled ensuite bathroom, a full set of built-in robes and brick fireplace
• Office/reception area or perhaps a teenager's retreat
• Den with built-in desks, shelves and bookcases
• Huge kitchen and casual living section with white cabinetry and decorative wall features.
• Ducted reverse cycle airconditioning system and slow combustion heater
• Second bedroom with ornamental fireplace and built-in robes
• Updated main bathroom with spa bath
• Laundry room with large stainless steel trough and built-in cupboards
• Double carport
Gallery highlights include:
• Split level with multiple entrance points and beautiful stone frontage
• Updated kitchen with servery, built-in wine rack and slow combustion heater
• Largest of the rooms is the historic gallery with lead light feature external front door
• Industrial style air conditioning unit at the front and split system at the back
• Additional three rooms at rear of building with toilet and bathroom facilities and access to its own deck
The Olde Stables highlights include:
• Fully self contained accommodation with thick stone walls and red brick quoins
• Accommodation for 4 adults in two double sized rooms
• Cosy living / dining area
• Bathroom with claw foot bath
• Split system air conditioning units in each room
• Full of character and charm
The Hayloft highlights include:
• Two storey, self contained accommodation adjoining the 'Olde Stables'
• Bedroom with split system air conditioner, lofty timber ceilings with a fan
• Horseshoe-shaped stairwell
• Eating area along with a kitchen
Viewing of this property is exclusively available through One-On-One Inspections. Please note, there will be no open homes held. Inspections are available anytime, to best suit you and your schedule. To arrange yours, please contact us.
From all of us at CE Property Group, we wish you every success in your search for your home. If you would like more detail on this home or to chat about one of the many other properties we have available please call 0488 972 888 or email us today.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.