- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 3 Car Spaces
- 10 Acres
Views, Views and more Views !!
This very scenic property is located in Yattalunga on approximately 4.75ha (10 acres). Great lifestyle property for those wanting a little hobby farm and to enjoy all that nature has to offer with an abundance of wildlife. Great location which is close to schools and facilities.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• 4.75HA (10 acres), some modest, but mostly steep terrain
• Timber decking, with glass balustrade surrounding the side of the home, to use as a vantage point to take in the breathtaking views of the rolling hills
• 1976 built, brick home which has an attractive rendered front
• Raked ceilings throughout the home with split level entry to kitchen and family room area
• Family room has a double, glass sliding door which leads out to the decking
• Slow combustion heater and split system air conditioner in lounge room
• Neat kitchen with updated electric oven and a servery to the dining room
• Light filled, dining room with large windows to take in the views
• 3 bedrooms with new carpet, 2 with built-in robes
• Study/Office, which could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom, with large windows and French doors which open to the decking
• Neutral tones feature in the bathroom which has a shower over the bath and a toilet
• Large laundry and separate 2nd toilet
• Separate little studio with power and plenty of windows to take in natural light and views, perfect for an art studio
• Large, 3 car, high clearance carport at the entrance of the home
• Verandah features on the back of the home, where there is an ideal spot to have a BBQ area
• 20’x 20’ double garage with power and concrete floor
• Extra workshop with no power
• Wood sheds and a sheep shed
• Water supply is via the Community water scheme plus two rainwater tanks, one 1500 gallon and one 5000 gallon
• Small solar system to help keep the electricity costs down
• There are lemon, mandarin and orange trees on the property with plenty of space to have your own veggie patch and some chickens
• Due to the nature of the steep land, this property is not suitable for horses (but they don’t appreciate the awesome views anyway!)
Inspections are strictly by appointment. Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Country Estates Realty Pty Ltd trading as CE Property Group RLA100925
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.