QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Competitive salary offered
- Full-time or part-time arrangement can be negotiated
If you are ready for a change, live within a 30-minute drive of Birdwood, Adelaide Hills and think a fast-paced role in real estate would suit you, then read on.
About the role
We are looking for a qualified sales professional with the right attitude who is willing to hit the ground running. The way we approach real estate sales is a little different to other agencies so we are seeking an adaptable individual willing to learn and apply our business model.
This role requires the successful applicant to:
- Hold a Cert IV in Real Estate Practice and current license (ESSENTIAL)
- Prospect for new listings with the support of our administration and marketing team
- Attend appraisals and listing meetings with potential clients
- Conduct in home inspections with potential buyers
- Manage general enquires
- Create and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients
- Work collaboratively within the team
- Be willing to negotiate the best price for our clients
- Attend weekly sales meetings in our Birdwood office
- Be flexible - some evening and weekend work is required
We are seeking a confident and eager person with these skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated real estate sales experience
- Strong communication and people skills
- Self-motivation with an excellent work ethic, enthusiasm to continuously improve and a commitment to customer care
- Dedication to achieving your goals and the goals of your clients
- Respect for teamwork and collaboration
- Honesty, trust and a caring and professional nature
Note: South Australian Driver’s License and reliable vehicle are essential.
What you will receive
The salary package on offer for this position is well in excess of the industry standard and includes base salary, superannuation, training benefit and car allowance. Performance bonuses are also attainable.
You will also receive:
- Constant high quality education, both in-house and from leading industry trainers
- Practical training with current top performing agents
- Annual Australasian Real Estate Awards to recognise performance
- Personal profile marketing including agent website and social media exposure
- Access to a support team, ensuring your production levels are not hindered by administration tasks
If this sounds like any opportunity you don’t want to miss, please email an Introduction Letter explaining why you’d be a great addition to our team along with your CV to [email protected]
This role will commence as soon as possible.
This position is only open to Australian citizens and permanent residents