- 970 Square metres
Perfect 'Off Grid' Living Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a good size building allotment with a lovely rural aspect. The current owners have Planning Consent Approval from the Mid Murray Council to build a single storey home and garage.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Land is screened from roads by Millendella Creek and road reserves
• Gently sloping land as a blank canvas to build your own home (STCC)
• SA Water available for standard direct water connection fee
• Ideal for off grid power set up (mains not connected but may be available)
• Punthari is approximately 10 minutes north of Mannum
• Approval to install Waste Control System in place, planning consent granted
• Just 45 minutes to Angaston in the Barossa Valley
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.