- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 1444727 Square metres
A Rural / Recreational Lifestyle Acreage with An Abundance of Choice
Take up the option of purchasing the adjoining property or just buy the great land holding on its own and begin to enjoy and gain the benefits this property has to offer.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• 144.8ha (357 acres) of established lifestyle / farming land
• Gently undulating land, fenced into 20 paddocks
• Scenic gums line the bank of the Saunders Creek that traverses the land
• Power pole and transformer located on property
• Partly secluded, yet easily accessed with bitumen road frontage
• Option to purchase adjoining title with 3 bedroom home, shedding and bore on 16.72ha (41 acres)
• Enjoy a recreational lifestyle, share farm for easy income, start or expand your existing animal husbandry and farming enterprise
Power is located in the central section of the front paddock with the backdrop of the Saunders Creek, making this the ideal home site. The majority of the property extends to the north from here and is easily accessed.
The land is currently occupied by sheep and, to get you started, there is the possibility of acquiring them along with the likelihood of a share farming operation should you just want to have your own space with some extra income.
Being 15 minutes to Mt Pleasant, Angas Valley is located mid-way between the Barossa Valley, Birdwood and the River Murray.
The option of purchasing the adjacent property for an economical price would make perfect sense. It would provide solutions such as:-
• A residence while building your new home
• An immediate rental property or income after your new home is complete
• An immediate water source via the bore
• Ready to use shedding for whichever purpose suits
• The ability to alter boundaries if desired
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.