- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 1201916 Square metres
An Ideal Family Lifestyle Property for All to Enjoy
Large recreational property, approx. 120.4ha (297 acres) set in the beautiful Marne Valley, having an unequipped bore and with power crossing the property. A great location to build (S.T.C.C) a weekend escape to re-energise, or for a permanent living, rural lifestyle.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Three road frontages.
• The parcel of land is largely covered with low growing native vegetation and has a couple of patches of Mallee scrub; a great source for your firewood.
• Due to the undulating nature of the land, there are a number of possible building sites (Subject to Council Consent) which provide wonderful views over the Marne Valley to the eastern slopes of the Mt Lofty Ranges beyond.
• The terrain of the land makes it ideal for a range of pursuits including motorbikes or horse riding.
• An unequipped bore is located on the property.
• Handy location with an easy drive to the river and just over an hour's drive the the Eastern suburbs.
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.