- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 55846 Square metres
Weekender Option Or Build Your Own Home
Pleasing on the eye is this rural allotment of approximately 13.8 acres. Nestled amongst majestic river gums in the beautiful Marne River Valley. Currently set up as a weekender, lifestyle camping block, option to build (s.t.c.c). Located approx 13kms down Black Hill Road on the left hand side - sign is on the steel gate.
• Freehold rural block of approx. 13.8 acres
• The Marne River (mostly dry) is adjacent and crosses the property
• Flat allotment, well grassed with pockets of majestic gum trees
• Cased water bore to a depth of approx. 8 metres (non-equipped)
• Lockable shed and cleared playground area
• 2 x shipping containers come with the sale - ideal for storage
• Part of the block was / can still be used as a bush golf course
• Zoned Rural Living - Plans to build will be subject to council consent
• Power is nearby but not connected
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.