- 0 Beds
- 0 Baths
- 493700 Square metres
49.37 ha (121.9ac) of River Murray wilderness
(Sunnydale) A rare and very special property combining all that is our Nation’s greatest waterway.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• 121 acres includes land, lagoon and riverfront
• Any structures on the property would be a non complying development and is unlikely to be supported by Council
• Offering rare seclusion yet easily accessed
• Large body of water being a lagoon full of birdlife
• 866 metres of adjacent River Murray frontage
• Natural watercourses to explore and canoe through
• Formed tracks for recreational riding
• Ski, fish and relax from the banks of the river with big cliffs just downstream and Swan Reach a short cruise upstream
• Inspection is strictly by arrangement
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for further details including map and other important information about this rare offering or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.