- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 12 Car Spaces
- 4046 Square metres
Your Own Little Piece of History
Circa 1912 built, stone building which was originally the Sedan Police Station and is now converted to a character filled, stone home with high, ornate, pressed tin ceilings,
period features and with plenty of shedding.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• 4 x 1,011m2 individual allotments on 2 titles
• Central hallway divides original main rooms with huge living room/shop with own street fronted access
• Large family/rumpus room with slow combustion heater
• Old country charm continues into the kitchen which has an in-built wood stove
• Lounge room with open fireplace
• Main bedroom has an ornate fireplace
• 2 large bedrooms, with ceiling fans, one bedroom leads to a smaller, enclosed room under the front verandah
• Separate inside toilet and laundry
• 50' x 40' G.I. Implement shed that has separate 3 phase power and a partial concrete floor
• Single G.I. shed with no power
• Lovely, cottage style gardens complete with stunning roses, along with a veggie garden, fruit trees and a chook yard
• Underground water tanks (approx. 11,000 gallons of rainwater storage)
• Two street frontages for easy access
• SA Water supply to the house
• Close walking distance to the local shops and an easy drive to Mannum
The home is very large and is deserving of a cosmetic renovation. Add in the 1 acre in total on 4 separate allotments and it is an opportunity to acquire and prosper.
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Country Estates Realty Pty Ltd trading as CE Property Group RLA100925
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.