- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Car Spaces
- 16187 Square metres
Once in a Lifetime Opportunity to Own a Historic Pioneer Village
An abundance of historic buildings, suitable for a large or extended family, includes two old churches, schoolhouse, guest accommodation- pug'n'pine cottage, games room, post office, drapery, carpenters and a mechanic's workshop. Bore and a watering hole. Even comes with ample memorabilia that will be included, ensuring you can enjoy a step back in time.
• Located approx 25min from the Barossa
• Original Circ. 1890's Limestone Church - features a lounge/bedroom area, kitchen, bathroom & laundry
• Circ. 1914 Limestone Church - features kitchen, bathroom, office, spacious lounge with dual stairways leading to the loft and the 3 bedrooms.
• Circ. 1914 Limestone, School House - an ideal teenager's/parent's retreat or B&B potential
• Pug'n'Pine cottage, in need of restoration
• Additional living featuring a kitchenette, bedroom, and a large open plan living area
• Sundry outbuildings that were set up for the Pioneer Village
• Old Stables/horse drawn buggy shelters made with thatched roofs
• Old implement shelter made with a wall of mallee roots
• Rainwater, bore and watering hole
• A variety of animal enclosures
Located only 25 minutes from the Barossa, this unique property has been lovingly restored and renovated by its current and previous owners. The original 1890's Lutheran Church was used as the main Church, School and Post Office within the local area for many years. As the population grew, the need arose to build a bigger Church on site, as well a new School House. These were completed in 1914. In the 1980's further renovations to the buildings occurred, where the main Church was converted into a home. In 1995, with the collection of further buildings, sheds and historical memorabilia, the property was turned, for a short period of time, into a Pioneer Village which was opened to the general public. In 2010 the buildings underwent further restoration and rejuvenation.
The current owners have enjoyed the property as their home and are now looking for new owners to enjoy the experience.
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.