- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Car Spaces
- 1728 Square metres
SOLD TO A REGISTERED BUYER
A well-appointed property situated on a double allotment, offering something for the whole family. Plenty of shed space, a handy rumpus room, gorgeous rural views, and pretty gardens.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Original 80's solid construction with a later addition to back of home, creating an open plan dining/living area.
• Large games room/rumpus room features wall to wall windows to capture the views of rolling hills and countryside.
• Home comprises 3 bedrooms plus a study; main bedroom includes ensuite and walk-in robe.
• Galley kitchen at the front of home offers views to the pretty rose garden.
• High clearance, double garage with double sliding doors measures 7 metres by 6 metres.
• Additional huge garage on the opposite side of the property, also concreted and powered, measures 12 x 7 metres.
• Paved horseshoe driveway provides easy access to the home, whilst the backyard is also very accessible by vehicle.
• The huge rear yard is family friendly, includes a lawned area, fruit trees, flowers and a relaxing backdrop view.
• 4 x tanks provide rainwater to the house and garden; 12 panels provide solar to the home.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.