- 2 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 3 Car Spaces
- 607 Square metres
Attractive Stone Bungalow with a Lovely Street Presence
Embrace a low maintenance lifestyle and live like royalty, waving to the passersby, as you sit and relax on your grand front porch. This lovely home has been newly painted throughout and offers the simplicity of floating timber floors and easy-care gardens.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- 1950s built, character stone home with high ceilings
- 2 large bedrooms, one with built-in robe
- Additional room following on from bedroom 2 could be used a sleep-out, family living, craft/hobby room
- Climate control provided by a combustion fireplace, ceiling fans in every room and exterior roller blinds
- Double length, high clearance carport
- Enclosed stone garage with roller door plus 2 adjoining stone storage rooms
- 12 panel 3 kW solar
- Over 5000L of rainwater storage. Tank plumbed to kitchen
- Large cat run, could also be used as chicken coop, fernery or bird aviary
- An affordable property for a first home buyer and/or an excellent option as a rental investment
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.