- 2 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 2 Car Spaces
- 885 Square metres
Step Inside and Be Surprised
From the outside you'll see a brick home with nice street appeal, step inside and you will find an interesting, modified layout, creating spacious rooms, including an extra large master bedroom and a tastefully renovated kitchen/dine with an impressive granite benchtop.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Beautifully upgraded kitchen with soft-close cabinetry, chunky granite bench, modern new blinds and a lovely view to the street.
- Main bedroom at the front of the home is light, bright and airy.
- Large rumpus room/family living area features a statement limestone bar, topped with a thick redwood slab.
- Flooring throughout the home consists of extra large, slate look tiles and original floorboards in warm, rich tones.
- Flowing on from the rumpus is the undercover outdoor area, overlooking the substantially sized backyard.
- Recently installed new electric hot water system
- New electric roller door to the enclosed carport
- 2000 litre rainwater tank
- 6.8kW solar
- Ample backyard storage space with 4m x 5m shed.
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.