- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 4 Car Spaces
- 766 Square metres
Solid Brick Family Home with Street Appeal
This three bedroom home is ideally located for all Mannum's amenities and represents great value for an investor, buyer or owner occupier. Current rent return is $265 per week.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Built in the 1960's – they don't make them like this anymore
• 3 good sized bedrooms; the third bedroom has built-ins
• The lounge, with large windows, is centrally located
• The extra-large kitchen has an adjacent meals area
• Year round comfort with a well-placed split system
• The tiled bathroom has a separate shower and bath
• Laundry opens to the outside via a separate rear door
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS:
• Double garage at the rear has a concrete floor
• Lawned rear yard with rainwater tank plumbed to the home
• Nice street appeal and close to schools and shops
• The current rental lease expires end of September 2021
• The current tenants would be happy to stay
• Purchase now, reap the financial benefits for years to come
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.