- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 2 Car Spaces
- 1424 Square metres
Very Affordable Home on a Large Allotment
This 1950's built, solid, clinker brick home will definitely tick all the boxes for first home buyers, investors and retirees. The huge allotment gives the new owner plenty of scope to get gardens, fruit trees and garden beds happening.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Good street appeal with plenty of off-street parking
• Quiet area and close to all amenities, shops and schools
• Comfortable home comprising 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Optional fourth bedroom or two living areas
• Four seasons comfort with heating and cooling
• Attractive and compact kitchen with meals area adjacent
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans, curtains and blinds
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY FEATURES:
• Rear pergola / entertaining area
• Good fencing on three sides
• Plenty of storage for wood and gardening tools
• Convert the shed to a workshop / garage
• Triple length carport for multiple vehicles
• The rear yard can be set up for garden beds and fruit trees
• Vacant possession and short settlement possible
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.