- 4 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 6 Car Spaces
- 77335 Square metres
Tranquil setting, picturesque views, dam and bore
Escape the Rat Race and make plans for your new home (S.T.C.C) or renovate the existing late 1800's cottage, only 10mins to the outer Eastern Suburbs.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Original 1860's 3 roomed cottage with an 1980's addition of another three rooms
• Original kitchen with adjoining dining
• Lounge with open fire place
• Basic bathroom with shower, bath, hand basin and a toilet
• Laundry and a second toilet
• One working bore provides water to the house and garden
• Well-established, stately Elm tree and numerous fruit trees
• Perimeter fencing in ok condition
• 20ft x 40ft shed with power and lights
• 4 bay, semi-enclosed implement shed - low height
• High clearance single carport
• Old sundry shedding (in need of repair) scattered over the property
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.