- 2 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 1 Car Spaces
- 0 Square metres
Buy, Love and Live In, or Invest and Prosper
Great unit in well-established and very pretty small group.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Attractive home created by its brick veneer exterior, rendered quoins and heritage tones
• Colourful, low maintenance gardens influenced by roses
• Really nice sized living area with both off peak heating and split system reverse cycle air conditioning
• Spacious feel under 9 foot high ceilings
• Two good size bedrooms
• Full size bathroom and separate toilet
• Garage under main roof with automated door
• Recently added high pitch, rear verandah
• Stonework forms part of the delightful landscaping
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.