- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 6 Car Spaces
- 1012 Square metres
Beautiful 1910's Character Cottage - Feels like Home
Lovely 3 bedroom character home offering a nice quiet location, large allotment, high clearance carport, garage-workshop, gardens, fruit trees and more.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• The front bullnose verandah sets the scene for the character within
• Three spacious bedrooms all with decorative 13' pressed iron ceilings
• Extra-large lounge with ornate fireplace and combustion heater
• Cute kitchen with adjacent meals area leads to the lounge
• Good size bathroom, laundry area and has a separate toilet
• Reverse cycle split system for year round comfort
• Energy savings with a 4.5kW Solar system
• Double carport with extra height clearance to suit a caravan
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY FEATURES:
• Out the back is a large leafy entertaining area
• Nice size rear lawn with many fruit trees and shrubs
• Double garage, concrete floor, power & mechanics pit
• A comfortable 5 minute walk to the main street and river
• Primary, secondary schools and medical facilities nearby
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.