- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 7 Car Spaces
- 1306 Square metres
Beautifully Restored 170 Year Old Cottage
You will be very impressed walking into this beautiful cottage as it has a lingering sense of yesteryear coupled with the creature comforts of modern day living.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: -
• Located in the historic mining village of Callington
• Very user friendly extra-large allotment of 1306m2
• Lovely renovated Miner's cottage built in 1851
• Spacious light filled lounge with raked timber ceilings
• Slate floor kitchen with chef's gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Three bedrooms are of a good size; the main with a ceiling fan
• Modern bathroom with full-sized, claw footed bath; separate toilet
• Combustion heater and r/c split system for year round comfort
• Mains water with optional rainwater plumbed to the home
• Full length, rear verandah with timber-decked entertaining area
ADDITIONAL PROPERTY FEATURES: -
• Fully fenced yard with second driveway to the large garage workshop
• 12m x 6m garage workshop, concrete floor, 3-phase power
• The workshop/garage was built with an extra high roof and has 2 mezzanine floors
• Additional 3.5m x 6m garden shed with roller door
• Completely enclosed extra-large chicken run
• Single garage attached to the cottage, for off-street parking
• The property is plumbed to an Envirocycle waste water system
• Energy efficiency year round with the 6.3kW solar system
• Ideal home base with easy access to the Freeway; only 45 minutes from the city
• Close to Strathalbyn, Murray Bridge, Mannum and Mount Barker
• NBN Wireless connection in place
This lovely cottage is sure to impress and an inspection is highly recommended.
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.