- 3 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 3 Car Spaces
- 326800 Square metres
Bluestone Home with Views of a Natural Environment with Sanctuary Status
Beautifully presented double Bluestone (locally sourced) home, featuring a waffle pod foundation, 10'3” high ceilings, natural timbers throughout the home, 5kW solar system, mains power, rainwater, ample shedding and undercover gardens.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Formal lounge featuring parquetry floors, solid Oak exposed beams, slow combustion heater within a fireplace, 2 chandeliers, ceiling fans, inbuilt shelves and two sliding doors which lead out onto the verandah
• Formal dining room with Mountain Ash timbers and a formal entry with a tiled floor
• Kitchen has Cyprus Pine timbers, an induction cooktop, wall oven, ample bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
• Bedroom 1 has Baltic Pine timbers; bedroom 2 has Tasmanian Oak timbers; both interlink into the main bathroom which features Red Gum and Tasmanian Oak timbers
• Bedroom 3 or office with a Red Gum desk, Baltic Pine timbers and parquetry floors
• Laundry with a deep 40 litre sink
• Separate toilet and hand basin
• Slow combustion heater and reverse cycle, split system air conditioner.
• Return verandah
• 30ft x 40ft galvanised shed with double reinforced thick concrete floor, lights and power- ample room for a workshop
• Lean-to connected to the shed
• Large enclosed shade house
• Large enclosed shaded garden with 11 established raised garden beds
• Approx. 140,000 litres rain water storage
Come and enjoy nature at its finest with the resident Emus, Roos, Wombats, Echidna, Tawny Frogmouth plus many more with a Conservation Agreement over the land.
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.