- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Car Spaces
- 18210 Square metres
Tranquil Setting, Serene Beauty and a Cosy Home
If you're after a few acres with no neighbours, a dam, paddocks and far reaching views that will astound you, then this is the property that you've been after.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Steel framed, brick veneer home, built in 1999
• Modern kitchen with ample bench space and bay window
• Light filled living area with picturesque windows
• Three bedrooms; main bedroom has ensuite/access to the large bathroom which has a corner spa
• Slow combustion heating and split system air conditioner
• 18m x 9m shed including 9m x 9m lined rumpus/teenage retreat with kitchen, bathroom and laundry areas.
• Implement/sundry/animal shedding
• Solar system (2 panels)
• ADSL internet connection, land line phone, mobile reception
• Rain water plumbed to the home
• Dam water tank supplies water around the gardens
• SA Water (remote) connection
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.