- 4 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 2 Car Spaces
- 1383 Square metres
Circa 1884 Rendered Stone Home Loaded With Character
1383m2 (1/3 acre) spacious and character laden home on a large allotment with pool, gardens, shed & rural outlooks
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• High ceilings with decorative ceiling roses & cornices
• Heritage trimmings and tones
• Polished jarrah and slate floors
• Spacious kitchen with an incredible 'Falcon' range cooker
• Lovely 2 way bathroom with corner spa
• Ornate open fire places & slow combustion heater
• Ducted evaporative cooling and gas ducted heating
• Solar heated inground pool with sandstone paved surrounds and shade sails
• Great outdoor entertaining area. Very handy, when entertaining outdoors, is the separate toilet.
• Separate 2nd Toilet in Laundry
• 20' x 20' steel framed carport with concrete floor
• Garage measuring 24' x 16' includes power, concrete floor, single sliding barn door at the front and personal access door providing direct access to the backyard.
• 2 x 10,000 litre rainwater tanks support the SA Water supply
• Magnetite double glazed windows
• Walking distance to school and local amenities
Find out more online at www.cepropertygroup.com.au
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.