- 1 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 2027 Square metres
Rare opportunity for commercial or residential use
Large township allotment with rural backdrop, old Uniting Church building with meeting room, hall, kitchen and more.
PROPERTY HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• 1970s built meeting hall designed to allow in plenty of natural light
• Double doors connecting the foyer to the meeting room and large bay window
• Meeting hall floor space of approximately 125m2 with raised platform at the eastern end
• High pitched ceiling with lighting and lead light
• Main foyer with built in cupboards and tiled floors
• The rear hall c1930s is a 10mx7m room with 10' ceilings and water connection
• Rear hall can be accessed internally or externally and contains kitchen and servery
• Kitchen equipped with electric cooker, stainless steel sink and built in cupboards
• Besser block ablutions are freestanding towards the back of the allotment
• The buildings are suitable as meeting hall, stage shows, gallery or could be used for residential purposes (subject to change of consent).
• Quiet location positioned midway between the Barossa Valley and the river towns of Walker Flat and Swan Reach
Call NOW on 0488 972 888 for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Disclaimer: We the agent, make no guarantee the information is without mere errors and further that the purchaser ought to make their own enquiries and seek professional advice regarding the purchase. We the agent, are not the source of the information and we expressly disclaim any belief in the truth or falsity of the information. However, much care is taken by the vendor and our company to reflect the details of this property in a true and correct manner. Please note: neither the vendor nor our company accept any responsibility or liability for any omissions and/or errors. We advise that if you are intending to purchase this property, that you make every necessary independent enquiry, inspection and property searches. This brochure and floorplan, if supplied, are to be used as a guide only.